Buffalo Cauliflower bites
1 head cauliflower
1½ Cup almond flour
•2 scoops Vital Proteins Chicken Bone Broth Collagen
¼ tsp cumin
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
½ cup avocado oil
½ cup hot sauce
1) Pre heat oven to 350°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Cut cauliflower into florets and toss in the bowl with 2 tablespoons of the avocado oil or until lightly coated.
2) Combine all of the dry ingredients, including the bone broth powder and spices into a bowl and mix together. In a separate bowl, whisk the hot sauce and avocado oil together.
3) In a medium bowl, combine the cauliflower florets with the dry mixture and toss together until evenly distributed. Add the florets to the baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes (flip halfway).
4) Once the florets are baked, toss each floret into the hot sauce mixture and bake for another 5-10 minutes.Broil on high for 2 minutes to crisp them up.
5) Take out of the oven and enjoy with a cool ranch dip, veggies, or hummus!