2 cups Almond flour
¼ cup Coconut flour
½ cup coconut shreds
1 tsp. Baking soda
2 tbsp. Matcha powder
½ cup coconut oil (melted)
1 tbsp. coconut butter
1 tsp. vanilla extract
¼ organic white chocolate chunks
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or use cooking spray.
3. Combine all wet ingredients into a bowl and all dry ingredients into another bowl.
4. Once mixed, combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until dough forms. Fold in white chocolate chips and roll cookie dough into balls.
5. Press the balls down into cookies and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
6. Let cool and enjoy